Friday, September 19, 2008

If you can't laugh at yourself....

then who can you laugh at.

I must share my blonde moment. Its quite comical to me....my mom and sister even got a good laugh out of it.

Yesterday morning before leaving for town, I uploaded some pictures to Walmart.com so that they could be ready at 1-Hour photo when I got done with dropping off my daughter at school, and other errands.

When I got to Walmart a few hours later, they had not yet arrived. So I came home.

This morning, I went back in to check on them hoping they had been delayed. Still, no pictures.

I came home to see what was up. Went back through setting it all up, and got to the last step.

Guess what......my account was still defaulted to the town Walmart I used to use 850 miles away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, did you want me to go and pick it up? hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Boy... can I relate in more ways than one... !