Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Saturday!

Today was the first day I had been out of the house in 3 days. My little darlin' girl has been sick again and missed three days of school. There is a strep epidemic at school, but I think we missed it this time (Praise the Lord, we just got over Scarlet Fever). Now my little guy seems to be getting it. I have gone through more Motrin and Tylenol this winter than I think I have seen in a lifetime (I should buy stock). Hubby and I are going to toss a coin to see who gets to go to which service tomorrow. I hate missing church.

Anyways, I left the house for a couple of hours this morning, to go.......grocery shopping. It was nice to get out for a while. It warmed up quite nicely today, a bright sunny 40*. =)

It's been a semi-productive day for a Saturday. Besides grocery shopping, I managed to wash the linens, clean up the kitchen, dust, and vaccuum. Much needed things to be done, as the housework has been ignored the last few days.

I also sat down and laid out the bills for the next week, and I have to say....God is good! It hasn't mattered whether gas be $4.25 or $1.89, He has provided our every need. There always seems to be just enough. =)

Now I'm off to create dinner..LOL. I am going to whip up some homeade salsa and then get together the stuff for taco salad. That seems to be our Saturday thing.

I already have a brisket in the crockpot for tomorrow. It will be nice and tender. I will probably get up and pour BBQ sauce over it in the morning.

From my sometimes magic life....till next time.........

No comments: