Thursday, February 28, 2008

Advice?? Or Not So Much

SO, I'm just really irritated with some stuff right now.

I am so tired of being called for advice. Really....if you want advice, then take it. I'm really not as dumb as I look.

So next time, you call me for advice, please do me a favor, take it.....and then...Don't call me back asking for the same advice on the same subject, and expect me to be chipper about repeating myself. My opinion didn't change.

Then don't get mad when I'm in a bad mood. I'm tired of everyone expecting me to be the chipper one. I have bad days too.

Don't take this personal, it's not directed at anyone specifically. It's just been some things that have been building and building for a very long time now.

Instead of venting at the refrigerator....I'm venting on my blog. =)

I really do love you all!

No comments: