Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook....

Today…Monday, November 24, 2008

Outside My Window…it is cool and damp. The wind is blowing. It is overcast, and the smell of snow threatens.

I am thinking…of everything I have to do this week. I need to get it all written down, so I don't go crazy trying to remember everything.

From the learning room…I need to pick up some black thread so I can try to put a skirt back together. I took it apart to use it as a pattern for another one.

I am thankful for…my husband and my children.... I am truly blessed

From the kitchen…a sink full of dishes beckons to be washed.

I am wearing…jogging pants and a T-shirt.

I am creating…a new skirt

I am going…to leave in a little while. I am meeting a friend for a workout and then home to get ready for volleyball games tonight.

I am reading…just my Bible....seems all I have time for lately

I am hoping…Johns work schedule gets back to normal soon.

I am hearing…Kayl watching Enchanted. I can't believe he likes the movie.

Around the house…it looks like I’ll never catch up. I need to better prioritize.

One of my favorite things…having coffee with friends.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: volleyball games today and tomorrow, volunteering at Darvi's school on Wednesday, Thanksgiving with friends on Thursday, and hoping some Christmas shopping gets done this weekend.

No comments: