Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook....

Outside My Window…the breeze is blowing off the last of the leaves that the ice didn't destroy. It's sunny, but I have yet to leave the house yet today...honestly I haven't been out of the house since Sunday

From the learning room…I am still working on that skirt. It has taken a back seat.

I am thankful for…the two weeks I have gotten to spend with my husband and kids.

From the kitchen…homemade cinammon rolls sit on the counter.

I am wearing…A burgundy shirt and courdoroy pants and shoes.

I am creating…nothing right now....

I am going…to leave in a little while. Darvi is spending the night with a friend so I am taking her over.

I am reading…just my Bible....seems all I have time for lately.

I am hoping…the rest of the week is just as enjoyable as last week.

I am hearing…the kids play and the Storm Chasers marathon.

Around the house…its a little out of place, but its to be expected with the kids playing with al of their new toys at the same time.

One of my favorite things…fresh bread out of the oven

.A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Watchnight Service tomorrow night and then I am taking care of 3 of 5 children for a friend so they can leave for the weekend.

No comments: