Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Perfect Pair of Shoes

okay....so their not the Ruby Red Slippers...but it's a funny story.

For the last few weeks, I have been searching and searching (just ask Blanca) for the perfect pair of sandals for the perfect price. I love my flip flops, but they just aren't nice enough for Sunday Morning services, and to go with other things I have.

I don't know if it's that I'm picky or for some reason I refuse to fork over $50 for a pair of shoes I will wear maybe 5 months out of the year.

So, today, I thought I would give Kohls one more try. I take a walk down the shoe aisle, and in the Juniors section (who'da thunk it) I find them. They are originally $44.99, marked down to $29.99...well, then frugal little me still had a little money left on a gift card from Christmas...yes...Christmas.

You got it.....I got my perfect shoes for $20!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayyyy I'm glad you finally found you some shoes...now I can stop looking!!! lol..hahaha sheesh...