Thursday, June 12, 2008

Water drys, bubbles wash, and my house is a mess.

It's 91* here right now. Humidity says 43%, but I'm pretty sure it's higher than that. So I decided it was time to cool off!

I haven't invested in a pool yet this year, so we made do with the water hose. The kids and I spent about 45 minutes chasing each other around the yard, cooling each other off. Not to mention that Mom got a little "fun" exercise in too.

Then after playing in the water, we chased bubbles for a while. It amazes me how something as simple as bubbles can entertain a child.

Now the kids are watching a movie, and I'm off to bring my house back together from being gone this morning and playing outside this afternoon.

And you know what, its okay my house is cluttered. My children will remember the fun I made for them, not what my house looked like. Life isn't always about a spotless house...it's about a home full of memories.

So go make some memories!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Too bad you didn't have someone taking pictures :) Btw, Han got to see your dad about 4 a.m. this morning, he went to the gas station she is working nights at.