Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everybody Needs A Little Girl In Their Life

This week, my 5 year old has been home for Spring Break. I remember my Spring Break's growing up and that was always a very fun time.

So I wanted to continue the tradition for my little girl. I didnt' want her moping around the house all week with nothing to do, so I got brave.

I let her have a sleepover. And was it a blast!

She invited 3 girls over, which were sisters, but all very close in age. They were so well-behaved!

And I think they even had fun. =)

We made homemade pizza, ate cookies, painted fingernails and toenails, and watched movies. They giggled well into the night.

And the giggles, my friend, were well worth it. That's why I say everybody needs a little girl in their life. Everybody needs to hear that giggle. Boys laugh, but they don't giggle. And I loved the giggling in my house on Monday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey woman...its Blanca...this was a cute post!!! Too bad I don't have a little girl in my life!! lol
:( thats okay I can always borrow one...lol