Friday, August 7, 2009

Can we say.....

EXHAUSTED!

LOL...thats me, today. I am hoping there is enough coffee in the world for me today. But coffee is what got me here to begin with.

Yesterday, I ended up taking my 6 and 3 year old school shopping. We got school supplies, picked up some new clothes and shoes. We were gone almost all day. We got home at 4 in time to unload grab a bite to eat and turn around and spin wheels back to town for VBS, which has been 6:30 to 8:30 all week. While the kids were at VBS, I decided to sit at Starbucks with a Venti Frapp and read. OH, some nice quiet time. It was very enjoyable.

My problem started after that. I went to bed about 10:15 and preceeded to toss and turn and toss and turn and...well, you get the picture. So I got out of bed and finally wound down about 2:00. YIKES....wouldn't have been a problem except.....

I volunteered to keep a friends 3 girls for the day. So I have five kids in my house...LOL. Everyone is a little tired, a little cranky, I think I see nap times for everyone. :)

So thats what is is here....tired and exhausted. I still have a grocery list to make, I need to get bread made, and my kitchen tidied up, but there is no motivation.

Oh, and did I mention its cloudy and cool here today, that doesn't help me any. :)

Until next time,

No comments: